Coaching for Individuals, Business Executives, and Organizations
FEAR of Public Speaking
- Are fear and anxiety holding you back from your success?
- Do you secretly long to speak freely and with authenticity, whether you are speaking with one or 1,000 people?
- Do you know so much more than what comes out of your mouth?
- Do you deeply want to connect with your own opinion and creativity?
In our work together, I will walk beside you,
and you will:
- Experience speaking from a calm, authentic, and empowered place.
- Create effective ways to rehearse.
- Heal the roots of your fears.
- Organize your thoughts and feelings into powerful speeches that communicate to your audiences.
- Utilize cutting-edge neuroscience to have your voice and become an authentic speaker.
- Watch your self-confidence and self-esteem soar.
MASTERY: Take your public speaking to the next level
- Are you moving up the ladder and need to do more speaking?
- Do you want to be more persuasive, motivational and inspiring?
- Do you want to eliminate your first few minutes of anxiety before public speaking?
- Do you want to learn the subtleties of great speaking?
I will partner with you to:
- Speak from your powerful presence.
- Connect with each unique audience so that you sense what they need and want to hear.
- Develop your natural ability to capture the attention of any audience.
- Learn how to tell a story so that it touches people deeply.
- Realize the critical importance of your non-verbal communication: trust the movements of your body and let it speak organically.
- Craft a speech with a beginning, a middle, an end and a strong call to action.
Together we will create your best possible speech.
In addition to being a speaking coach, I am a licensed psychologist, a professional speaker, a former college professor, and a business and life coach. I have been trained in various forms of public speaking, including speaking circles, transformational speaking, voice and diction work, improvisation, conversational leadership and more. For a number of years, I have been a professional speaker and experienced the joy of helping individuals find their voice, change their life, and be masterful.